Flap Barrier which is fabricated using sturdy material to ensure long service life. These are user friendly and open up in less than a time of .8 seconds. Our barriers are incorporated with access control system to ensure automatic clearance, while keeping accurate record. Our Flap Barriers are easy to operate as well.
- Rapid identification technique are available to identify accurately and Efficiently the magnetic card, bar-code card etc.
- Rationalization for all type of ticket readers or contact less antenna.
- With direction indication, guiding passenger to entry and exit.
- Real time failure self-detect and alarm indication, ensuring system safe operation and facilitating maintenance and operation.
- High flow rates of people depending of reader validation reaction speed.
- Passage width: 20″ to 24″ for TGF with single flap panels and 32″ to 36″ for TGF with telescopic flap panel.
- A dissuasive access control in one or both directions.
- The construction consists of different segments bolt together. The middle segment contains the controller and drive unit. The middle segment has two hinged locked doors providing optimum access to the controller and drive mechanism.
- Various optional access control devices (such as card readers, finger print readers etc.) can be accommodated on a stainless steel fascia panel located at each end segment of the MPR. The pedestrian retractable barrier, designed for indoor installations, is made up of polished steel plate 430 stainless steel with protection.